I am very excited to announce my first stand-alone WHMCS Module, the SwiftModders WHMCS Feature Requester, is now available for purchase! This module will give your clients the ability to submit feature requests for your products and services from within WHMCS. The module allows for you to set up product groups and your clients will only be able to access feature requests for the products they actively own via the groups. There are also many more features that come with this initial release:
- Vote Up/Down Requests: All your customers and staff will be able to vote up or down specific feature requests they have access to view.
- Comments System: Each feature request will allow other customers or staff to respond and discuss the viability of the request.
- Anonymous Posting: For customers that want to maintain a level of privacy, enable the ability to post their feature requests and comments anonymously.
- Product Groups: Create specific product groups so your clients can only submit feature requests for the products they own.
- Moderation Queue: Require an admin approve submitted feature requests before being posted to the public.
- Request Categories: Setup feature request categories that can either be specific to a product group or globally used throughout the system.
- Email Preferences: Your customers will have easy access to disable specific email notifications from the feature requester module.
- Admin Role Centric: Using pre-built WHMCS admin roles, you can set permissions for specific actions like moderating, editing and deleting feature requests.
- User Rules & Ban System: Specify rules that your customers must follow before allowing them access to the feature requester system.
For more information on the Feature Requester product, please visit the product page.
For more information on how to use the Feature Requester module, please browse the documentation.
If you have any pre-sales questions regarding the Feature Requester module, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat when available. For any technical issues with the product, please open a support ticket.