It’s been quite some time since I’ve updated everyone on what’s happening at SwiftModders! While an incredible amount has been accomplished since the big move to Easy Digital Downloads, it can appear at times that things are pretty stagnant when I’m not taking the time to talk about those accomplishments. For that, I sincerely apologize. So, what have I been doing? Let me take some time to walk through some of the more significant announcements.
All WHMCS Products have been updated
I’ve been spending some time updating each of my WHMCS products and squashing several lingering bugs. As a result, I’m happy to announce that all of my WHMCS products are updated and available for download:
*Note: Before updating any WHMCS Themes, please be sure to update your Theme Installer to version 1.5.0.
- Allure WHMCS Theme 1.2.5
- SwiftModders WHMCS Client Theme 2.11.5
- SwiftModders WHMCS Admin Theme 5.11.5
- SwiftModders WHMCS Feature Requester 1.1.0
Clicking on each of the products above will take you to the Changelog so you can see what’s changed. All of the WHMCS Themes have been updated with various bug fixes and minor enhancements. I wanted to spend some time talking about the SwiftModders WHMCS Feature Requester release, which introduces a handful of new features:
- Search Capabilities: Now, your customers can search your database for similar feature requests. This feature also has a built-in “Similar Request” search option that displays when your customers type the title of their feature request. This should help eliminate similar feature requests being added.
- Attachments: One of the most requested features was adding file attachments to the original feature request. Your customers can now add files to their feature request while you, as an admin, can limit what they can add. You can also outright disable the attachment system if you feel it’s unnecessary for your customers.
- Email Subscriptions: To promote transparency to your customers, you can enable the subscriptions to allow your customers insight into what’s changed with their favorite feature request. Those subscribed to a particular feature request will receive email notifications when another user’s comments or the feature request is edited in any way. As always, your users can opt out of these emails if they want. You, as an admin, can also disable this system entirely.
If you haven’t had a chance to look at the Feature Requester before, I highly recommend you take some time to see the wide arrange of features it offers! As always, if you have any issues with the updates above, please do not hesitate to open a new support request.
SwiftModders to offer Blesta Themes soon…
In my last blog post, I mentioned I was evaluating a handful of WHMCS competitors. After spending some time looking into all of the options, I have decided to start offering Blesta Themes! The first theme I plan to provide is the Allure Blesta Theme, essentially a port of the Allure WHMCS Theme for Blesta. This theme will be built on top of Bootstrap 4, as opposed to Bootstrap 3. Like the WHMCS Themes I offer, the Blesta Themes will be controlled by a centralized plugin called the SwiftModders Blesta Theme Installer (how original). Thus, you will be able to manage your license activations, theme settings, menu icons, and more. Unfortunately, Blesta does not offer a way to handle the Menu Manager I built for WHMCS, but I hope that will be different in the future.
The Allure Blesta Theme is currently in active development, but I do not have an ETA for you. I hope to launch it by the end of the year. If you’re interested in the product, please visit the product page and sign up to be notified when it’s available for purchase.
If you’re a WHMCS customer looking for an alternative, I recommend you give Blesta a try! You can sign up for a free trial and test out its capabilities to see if it’s a fit for your business.
Review SwiftModders on Trustpilot
You may have noticed a handful of Trustpilot badges and references throughout the website. In preparation for expanding outside of WHMCS, I created a Trustpilot profile for SwiftModders. A handful of you have taken the time to write some reviews, and I certainly appreciate your honest feedback. I would love it if you could take the time out of your busy day to leave an honest assessment of SwiftModders’ products and services. I pride myself on being able to offer premium products and excellent support. Your feedback is a massive boost to my business and helps keep SwiftModders going.