I’m happy to announce that version 1.1 of the SwiftModders WHMCS Client Theme has been released into the Client Area. As always, you can login and access your download from the “My Services” tab. Upgrading is a fairly simple process:
- Find the “upload” folder and upload all folders and files into the installation directory for WHMCS.
- Navigate to the “SwiftModders Client Theme Companion” addon.
- Verify that version number is updated, if not, refresh the page.
- At the top of the page “Execute” the manual recompile. (Saving your theme settings will not recompile your CSS)
- You’re all updated!
If you run into any issues with the upgrade, please do not hesitate to contact me so I may assist you. Here is what has changed since 1.0.2:
- Fixed: Issue with bootstrap dropdowns on desktop not showing
- Fixed: CSS Styles not showing for some TPL files (Invoices, etc.)
- Fixed: Password reset button not enabling when password is secure
- Updated: Various JS and CSS libraries
- Added: Ability to manually recompile your CSS changes if needed (Usually after upgrades)
- Fixed: Major performance issue with licensing system
- Fixed: Only compile CSS changes when colors and fonts changes
- Updated: SCSS PHP Compiler library
Thank you for your continued support!