I’m happy to announce that version 1.0.2 of the SwiftModders WHMCS Client Theme has been released into the Client Area. As always, you can login and access your download from the “My Services” tab. Upgrading is a fairly simple process:
- Upload all of the new files in the ZIP to your installation folder.
- Login to your admin backend and visit the “SwiftModders WHMCS Companion” module settings.
- Resave your edits edits and let the addon finish compiling.
- You’re all set, you should now be running 1.0.2!
If you run into any issues with the upgrade, please do not hesitate to contact me so I may assist you. Here is what has changed since 1.0.0:
- Fixed: Set the “Home” icon to go to URL specified in General Settings
- Fixed: Added styles to the email verification message in the Client Area
- Fixed: Issue with Client Registration template (Removing Disabled Register Button)
- Fixed: Small style issues throughout the theme
- Fixed: Version number of Companion Addon not updating correctly
Thank you for your continued support!