1.1.2 January 5, 2023
- Fixed an issue where “+” (plus) licenses were showing as expired.
1.1.1 December 14, 2022
- Add a new BETA feature to install your theme from the ZIP file.
- Added support for the “Local jQuery” option for themes.
- Added support for new “Dark Theme” logic for themes.
- Fixed an issue where error handling was missing for Font Awesome API calls.
- Fixed a deprecation warning for improper scssphp values.
1.1.0 October 5, 2022
- Updated to the latest version of the scssphp library.
- Added support for multiple companies.
- Improved frontend performance by removing unnecessary database queries.
- Fixed an issue where the updater would fail using the CLI for installs.
- Fixed an issue where the auto-updater would fail to copy files correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the import settings field was not required.
1.0.2 August 24, 2022
- Fixed an issue where the updater would fail due to improper file_exist() checks
- Fixed an issue where PHP8 SourceGuardian encode would show as expired
1.0.1 August 19, 2022
- Updated the scssphp library to the latest release
- Added error handling for all mkdir() calls
- Fixed an issue where theme screenshots and other imagery generated the wrong URL when friendly URLs were not possible
- Fixed an issue where $_SERVER warnings were generated when updated via CLI